Interesting fact: When I was born there were more cows than people in my hometown of Eatonton, GA!!!
In March of 2014 I left my IT consulting job with a Big 4 firm to help make a positive difference in the world. I'm a freelance UX and web designer based in Atlanta, GA on a quest to help startups, social entreprenuers, and nonprofits solve problems that make the world better. In my off time I love to make short films, Casey Neistat style.
University of Georgia, Terry College of Business – Management Information Systems, 2012
Oxford University, Study Abroad, Summer 2011
- National Day of Civic Hacking – Atlanta – Our team won 1st place at the civic day of hacking with Foogle – a ‘google’ type search directory for food kitchens and pantries in Atlanta to establish their first web presence.
- Project lead for nonprofit (Hope Foundation) donation platform and website that tracks every dollar to show donors the impact their dollars have.
- SHAPE Atlanta (part of the World Economic Forum) – My team and I won 1st Place at the social ‘hackathon’ for our mobile grocery store idea (which will be pitched to the mayor in June)!
- During college my committee and I built a new web experience for the largest student run charity in the southeast, UGA HEROs.
- Web lead for Atlanta based startup (thryver) focused on helping college students become their ultimate self and thriving in all areas of life.
- Mobile UX lead for DoubleNet Pay – Atlanta based startup focused on helping the lower and middle income classes management bills better and save more money.
- Web lead for Univeristy of Georgia’s first charity boxing event, Bulldawg Brawl.
- More projects here.